Dive in, dine out and discover new adventures
Following the lifting of restrictions, Taymouth Marina is now taking bookings for luxurious self-catering spa holiday in the Scottish Highlands.
If you’ve been dreaming of reconnecting with nature, relaxing in luxury apartments, having fun times on the Loch, indulging in some ‘me’ time at a luxury spa, or tucking into freshly-prepared, locally-sourced food or bagging a Munroe … then Taymouth Marina in the Scottish Highlands is the place to be.
With sustainability and a laid-back vibe at its heart, Taymouth Marina is a stylish self-catering holiday destination built around an elegant Marina on the banks of Loch Tay.
Combining five-star luxury accommodation, an Outdoor Wellbeing Spa, a relaxed bar & eatery, and water sports centre – Taymouth Marina is a heady mix of relaxation and exhilaration, wellbeing and adventure.
Our family-run destination has been re-designed to deliver the most exceptional holiday experience within safe social distancing measures and adhering to strict hygiene protocols.
If you’re dreaming of your next getaway with friends and family, look no further than Taymouth Marina.
- Relaxing in luxurious apartments with inspiring views, stylish and contemporary interiors … and your own private hot tub*
- Entertaining and mingling in large convivial spaces within well-equipped and stylish accommodation
- Tucking into freshly-made pizza and raclette cooked by our chef and enjoyed overlooking the sun set over the loch
- Enjoying ‘us time’ in romantic and sumptuous en-suite bedrooms
- Warming up in HotBox, cooling off in the Loch before stepping into our hydrotherapy pool while sipping a glass of refreshing wine or beer
- Fun times with friends on the Loch in our paddleboards, ?
- Bagging a Munroe … just ‘because it’s there’!